Our #1 Priority During COVID-19
At Robert Bair, your health, safety and well-being is important to us. Our customers and staff are our priority. We understand your concern and uncertainty about COVID-19. We are working and care about our customers and staff’s needs. We are here to help you and your family through this tough time.
We continue to deliver our plumbing, heating, and cooling services to our community. You need to be comfortable during this time. Our technicians will be following the CDC guidelines. We introduced best practices to protect you and our staff. We want to keep you, your family, and ourselves healthy. Some of our safety precautions are listed below.
- Wearing masks at all times.
- Scanning all employee's temperatures throughout the day.
- Sanitizing trucks, tools and tablets.
- Wearing gloves and the shoe covers they always wear.
- Pre-screening customers. We want to make sure everyone in the home is feeling well before making appointments.
- Declining shaking hands in effort to decrease risk.
- Maintaining the recommended safe distance.
Our mission is to provide outstanding service to you. We will continue to work hard and deliver on this commitment in the days and weeks ahead. We will continue to monitoring the situation. We will keep you updated as new information is available.
Once again, thank you for your business and continued support. Please know that we are here for any plumbing, heating, & cooling service you may need.