Our #1 Priority During COVID-19
At Robert Bair Plumbing, Heating & Air, the health, safety and well-being of our customers, and staff is our #1 priority. We understand the concern and uncertainty you may be experiencing surrounding the Coronavirus (COVID-19) and are committed to being responsive to our customers, and staff’s needs at this time.
We will continue to deliver our Plumbing, Heating, & Cooling services to our community. Our technicians will be following strict CDC guidelines and best practices to keep not only you and your family, but themselves healthy.
Some of our safety precautions include:
- Technicians will wear masks at all times
- Scanning all employee's temperatures throughout the day
- Sanitizing trucks, tools and tablets
- Technicians will wear gloves in addition to the shoe covers they always wear
- Pre-screening customers to ensure everyone in the home is feeling well before scheduling appointments
- Politely declining shaking hands in effort to decrease risk
- Technicians will maintain the recommended safe distance
Our core mission is to provide outstanding service to you. We will continue to work hard and deliver on this commitment in the days/weeks ahead. We are committed to monitoring the situation and will keep you updated as new information is available.
Once again thank you for your business and continued support. Please know that we are here for any Plumbing, Heating, & Cooling service you may need.